Why I chose INTI Nilai?

I am an international student currently studying my Bachelor in Biotechnology at INTI international university Nilai. The reasons why I chose INTI IU are as follows;

• Affordable price- As compared to other private higher education institutions, INTI offers courses at a more affordable price
  • Partner universities- This is one of the main reasons I chose INTI because it collaborates with a network of higher education institutions all around the globe including the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Jakarta.
  • Study environment- Compared to other campuses such as INTI KL or INTI Subang, INTI Nilai offers a quieter environment that is conducive to learning.
  • Graduates are highly employable- INTI has close ties with the industry and collaborates for many employer projects which enables students to gain real, hands-on work experience while studying and internship exposure ensures that 99% of INTI graduates are employed within 6 months while 91% of them are paid higher than the minimum market average.
  • Study tours- INTI organizes numerous study tours yearly enabling students to get a taste of life from a different country which helps them enrich both their academic and cultural experiences.

Click here for more information.

2 Likes