Which Programme is The Best for You? Just Ask the SEC Team!

Still wondering which programme to pursue in UCSI? You may seek for advice by making a visit to our Student Enrollment Centre! The counsellors are friendly and always ready to get all your questions answered.

Even during my time, I personally made a walk-in enquiry through the centre as I prefer to avoid the clutters in education fairs. I was unsure about which programme to take although I was certain that I wanted to be in the Business field.

Considering my situation, the counsellor recommended Diploma in Management in which I will be exposed to various fields of business studies. The counsellor has also provided me with options of financial aids to apply for my studies in the university.

With the support of the UCSI University Trust Scholarship, I have completed my Diploma studies and I am now pursuing Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Branding and Advertising. The Diploma programme has given me a great insight into which course I am most interested in and has given me the confidence to proceed with my degree studies.

Hence, I would say seeking professional advice from the centre is one of the best ways to figure out the programme best suited for you. On a further note, the centre provides career test to assess which programme suits you as well!

#ucsi.easyuni19

The Student Enrolment Centre does provide visitors a campus tour where you can have an idea of how the future study environment will be.

Choosing a programme after SPM is not an easy choice, most of us only find out what we like after taking that course, and that may be a bit too late. Most Universities provide career tests and that really helps us students in seeing where our interest lies, and how we should pursue them.

The staffs from SEC are friendly and willing to assist me for any inquiry about the courses information and outline that I would interested to know.