In International Management degree, there are a wide range of subjects that we have to learn, but just to quickly to give you a basic summary, before the end of your degree you will learn
(1) How to analyse factors affecting an International Business
(2) How to take calculated risks
(3) How to ensure a business is profit making
(4) How to make decisions regarding different angles in an international business
(5) Different ways to cut costs short-term and long-term
And, even though, it might not as technical as accounting or studying engineering, you will still cover these as basics:
Do ask me if you have any specific questions on any of these.