Traffic & congestion management

traffic congestion become such a thing especially in popular cities like KL, Penang and even other place… can we manage this properly besides traffic police helped to clear up the trafiic occured?

nowadays people always talk about 5g technology. I think 5G can address these issues by enabling a truly Intelligent Transport System here. Im not really sure if we already use this or not

The government has tried to solve this problem by encouraging the netizen to take public transport. but seem like it still doesn’t help much either to reduce the traffic congestion

there is the way the technology works to reduce this traffic congestion. maybe government must apply the new technology

i think public transport still can be used. it will reduce this traffic congestion also. but as we know, people keep improve their self and everyone have their time. sometime they dont want to wait. so, maybe we just use our technology that keep growing up. right now, they launch for 5g connection, later on maybe more.

Everyone keep talking about 5g and so on. At a time when we are already talking about intelligent, self-driving cars and even drones capable of carrying passengers, how can we be wasting so much time and money on this? im not really sure, is it 5g will overcome this.

The reality is that all these technologies are under development but we are still at a very early stage where, despite some products being in operation, we are still lacking the infrastructure and the technology still has to mature. You will surely have heard of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, 5G or the Internet of Things, fundamental concepts for intelligent vehicles to help us reduce traffic congestion in the future.

yeahh malaysia is still new and no matter what, i still kee supporting this technology and 5g

I’ve heard about 5G infrastructure. Guess what, these include traffic congestion, pollution, and collisions, which can all be related. 5G can address these issues by enabling a truly Intelligent Transport System. Maybe this system would help this issue. heee

look bro… 5G will enable direct communication from vehicle to vehicle, without passing through the network, to prevent traffic congestion and delays. Example… we don’t have to wait for long time at the traffic light.

yeap i agree. most of our driving time is lost in jam. maybe thats why they launch self driving car. haha. so u can sleep when traffic jam

did u mean they implement an AI system to control traffic light signals, create a platform to monitor data and predict traffic progression

I’ve heard about 5G infrastructure. Guess what, these include traffic congestion, pollution, and collisions, which can all be related. 5G can address these issues by enabling a truly Intelligent Transport System. Maybe this system would help this issue.

I have read about Finland. Finland already has an operating smart road using this 5g. the country was equipped with sensors and the smart road has helped drivers to tackle issues including freezing fog and extreme temperatures. this one about road and one good example on use 5g technology.

yeaa thats why 5g is all about lower latency. It provides the capability to connect lots of things all at once

u should know also 5G roads will have large numbers of sensors and smart devices which, when combined, will enable real-time interaction between the infrastructure and the vehicles that use it

im really agree if transport bodies will be able to manage a road network in real time, controlling traffic lights, traffic flow and congestion through automated and artificial intelligence programmes.

actually there are a lot of this smart road. Alongside weather warnings and traffic updates, 5G also means receiving alerts from other smart road users.

yeep. for example, It’s effectively ‘seeing round the bend’, so your car will be able to know what’s round the corner because there are other cars there that are sending back information.

Yup exactly… Lower latency also impotrant for gamers… Later after 5g has been implemented, confirm the network is faster and less ping then nowdays with 4g