Tips for medic interview?

Hi,

Just to put it up front, I’m not a student from IMU.

However, I’m intending to try and apply for the medicine course there, as recommended by some of my friends.

I’ve heard that the entrance interview for IMU’s MBBS course is hard though…

So I was wondering if anyone (particularly those who are in the medic course now) could help give me some tips on how is IMU’s interview going to be like? Anything that I should be looking out for?

Sorry if I’m asking something inappropriate.

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for showing interest in our university :slight_smile:

Unfortunately I’m not a medic student, so I can’t be much help here, but I have heard some of my friends talking about some of the questions they faced

If I recall correctly there’s the standard “tell me more about yourself”, " why IMU", “what makes you special” etc etc. i think they also asked him about his traits and to elaborate on them further.

The more interesting ones are the case questions. I remember my friend mentioning something like imagining yourself as the driver of a train that lost control, and your option is to take the train down 1 of two paths. One of the paths there was a group of school children crossing, whereas the other path there was a pregnant woman. Either way you will crash into one of the groups, so what will you do?

Sounds fun :dizzy_face: