Stop Using Elevators for Lower Floors!

Imagine this situation: You woke up late, got caught in the jam, and you only have 20 minutes left to enter the exam hall. You reach college with 3 minutes and counting, but your class is on the 9th floor. You rush to the elevator and make it just before it closes. You squeeze in and sigh in relief……but then you see that someone has pressed the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors on the elevator and your heart falls to your stomach.:fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:.
Now, you’re standing outside the exam hall and you can’t get in because you were just ONE minute late. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

giphy

We’ve all had cases where we want to pummel people who use the elevator for lower floors. Sure, exceptions can always be made for those with disabilities or injuries. However, what excuse does those with perfectly healthy and functional bodies have?! Laziness?!

Honestly, colleges should lock elevator access to certain floors unless a special keycard is used. This will cause elevators to be less crammed, make elevator trips faster, and encourage exercise among the youth of today (honestly, why pay for a gym membership when you can get free leg exercise every day in college? :rofl::rofl::rofl:).

Imgur

Well, this is just the opinion of one annoyed student. What do you guys think?

#allweknowisfood #iics.easyuni19

Hahaha… this is very funny.

1 minute late and you’re not allowed to enter? Wow, it’s quite strict. I studied at another uni many years ago and I remember the cut off time was like 20 or 30 minutes.

Anyway, I was thinking about the same thing (1 floor up, etc) just recently. In my office building I sometimes see able-bodied people wait for the lift for 10 minutes to go 1 floor up :slight_smile:

Hahahaha… I also had faced this several times. :joy::joy::joy::pray:

It really does depend on which lecturer or invigilator you get. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyways, doesn’t really make sense to wait so long just to go up a few floors. This is why people are getting faaaattttttt. :joy:

Right? It’s so annoying. Need to promote exercising to these people :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: