SPM Leavers To Do List

yerrr… why i x know last time… (ノ=Д=)ノ┻━┻
next time sem break will go try. need to ‘update’ my wardrobe ady. (。▰‿‿▰。) :heart:
Anyone got contact? or google have their info ady?

Do you know any company that I can do volunteer?

lols thats really funny
when i get it :yum:
I have no experience with companies and such so i cant answer the few asking questions :confused:

Do you know that there is a term called N.E.E.T. (Not in education, employment or training).
I saw this term in anime, after Google then only know it is first used in UK. hahaha… I thought Japan is the first one who use this term.

Anyone a NEET here? I heard gaming can actually earn. Is that true?

Hey guys, maybe you can check out this post and participate the contests!!
If you know any, please comment below too!! :heart:
http://forum.easyuni.my/t/contest-unleash-your-creativity-spirit/1071?u=veinsheinz

planning to go to UK @ConfusedSoul coz my father says that it is the best place to study.

Most probably doing partime LOL…
earn more pocket money first. Hahaha

definitely 1. 3. 6. 9.
Driving License + Workout --> vacation + part time

I’m still not sure about my future plan, so I’ll take at least one year time to settle and think first, then only pursue my dream.
Meanwhile, once I reached age 18, I’ll be going for working holiday at New Zealand. That’s the benefit of being a January baby. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

:hand: talk to my hand

Hey January baby, I am too~
but not yet consider so far leh… who are you going with hah? you so geng leh…
I never work partime before also. My parent don’t allow…

ya. That’s what i heard too. No need face to face also. Not necessarily to boost resume, but to learn something new and keep holidays contented.

I guess one of the todo items after SPM is choose a university or college :smile:

The guys at EasyUni came up with this and we hope it’s useful.

https://www.easyuni.my/en/after-spm/

Hey I have completed undergraduate studies at Rajshahi University (a second largest University in Bangladesh) with a major in Botany in 2015. Very recently, I have completed Master of Science working on “Mechanisms Associated with Differential Tolerance to Drought Stress in Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)” at Biotechnology and Microbiology laboratory under the department of Botany at the same University. I have excellent academic accomplishment which inspires me to go abroad for higher studies. Now I want a scholarship with a financial aid any University of Malaysia, Please help Me.

how about trying out NGOs and making a dent in the marginalized community instead? :blush: