Making the most of university

UNI

University is a transition phase from your teenage years to adulthood. Therefore, how you spend your time as an undergraduate will undoubtedly shape the adult version of yourself. Here are some tips to help you make the most of university life

1. Do not waste your semester breaks merely by staying indoors and being unproductive. Instead, join the gym, go for internships, travel abroad or to new places just to name a few. You should make full use of the freest time you’ll ever get by exploring the world around you.
  2. Join clubs not only to maintain your social circle, but also to embark on a journey of self-discovery by following your passions. By spending your idle time doing something that brings you joy is a great way to relieve the tension that is omnipresent in a student’s life.
  3. Embrace differences between you and your new acquaintances. They may be classmates, roommates, seniors from different countries and you might not always see eye to eye with their way of doing things but just ask yourself ”What can I learn from this person?”. This will help improve your interpersonal skills which is something employers look for.
    After all, this is simply part of the process of becoming a better version of yourself.:smile:

What do YOU do? How do YOU spend your time other than study?

Perhaps you can share some personal experiences? I’m sure it’ll be more interesting!

Case in point, I am actually looking foward to go for a study trip to India during the Deepavali semester break. As I mentioned before, semester breaks are the perfect time to explore new experiences and for me, discovering other cultures has always been an interest.
I hope to be able to share some pictures with you guys about the India trip soon🤗