Korean Cultural Exhibition in UCSI

I’ve been part of an exhibition recently and I would say it’s one of my best experiences ever! It’s one that is organized by a group of adorable Korean students from Kyunghee University. They were here to share about their culture through a series of interactive activities at the exhibition. There are a total of 6 booths covering themes like K-Pop, K-Beauty, K-Fashion, K-Food, Hangeul (Korean Language) and Traditional Games. Visitors got to enjoy free korean delights like ‘teopokki’ and Korean fried chicken specially prepared by the Korean students themselves!

There were also other fun activities like making lip-balm from honey and dried flowers, trying on some Korean beauty and fashion items, playing their traditional games as well as making
Korean candies from scratch.

Of course, we didn’t miss their great performances too! Starting off with a hot K-pop dance, followed by traditional instrument, ‘Ajaeng’ and a breath-taking singing performance, I’m so
glad that I was there. It’s such a great chance to get to know more about the Korean culture while at the same time getting to interact with this group of awesome students. They were so friendly and lovely. It’s also cool to see how much efforts and teamwork they have put into making the event so successful. Let me share some nice pictures of them.

They’re super cute isn’t it?

What’s more exciting? This exhibition is held every year in our campus featuring fresh batches of Korean students from Kyunghee University. We really can’t wait for their next one ahead!

Being one of the participant there and I’ve enjoyed their exhibition and Korean cultures :slight_smile: Loving their performance on the stage!

The show is great!!! Make me feel excited!!! And they have giving out a lot of gift which are album, korea snacks , korea noodles… I’m really appreciated to attend their event. Hope to join next time.