KL Sentral to UPM. Help Me!

Hi. Need a little help here.

Can anyone tell me on how to get to UPM from KL Sentral if I’m not a UPM student? I am going to Muzium Warisan Melayu as I heard about its Pameran Manuskrip at Era Fm. Maybe you can tell me on what to take and where to go and such. Help me! :weary:

Thank you in advance! :pray:

Well hello there!

Going to UPM is easy what will make it hard is once you get there. :stuck_out_tongue:

So, from KL Sentral, I advised you to take KTM to Serdang. Though it might takes longer time (around 25 mins), you will not have to exchange for trains or LRT at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan station.The ticket will cost you RM1.70 for one way and double for return. :blush:

So, what to do next after you’ve got to Serdang station is to cross the flyover and go to the other side. From there you can either take bus or taxi. The bus you can take is Rapid KL U416 and it’ll cost you RM1. You should get down at the first stop in the UPM, which is at the Faculty of Modern Languages and Communication bustop. If you’re facing the bustop, the Muzium Warisan Melayu will be on your left side. If you’re walking to the left side, it’ll be on your right hand side and you found it!

Too hard to handle? You might as well want to just ride a taxi instead. IT will take you straight away to the place you mention. It will usually cost you RM10 - RM15.

1 Like

Been there before and walao! it’s true. The real problem come when you already in UPM. Better get taxi go la. :sweat_smile:

UPM is actually a big maze that is created just for the students to get lost. hahaha…
cause that place is huge. haha

1 Like

I bet that you’ve been there. :stuck_out_tongue: