If you ever wanna study in Taiwan, read this

##RULE no.1 : Forget about packing clothes and all!

#Bring LOTssssssssssssss of the following items instead!

#1 | 20kg of Milo

To be very honest, Milo will be your breakfast, brunch, tea-time drink, supper and drink at class. So, make sure you have a big luggage just for this!!!

#2 | ONE-year supply of Maggi

Same like Milo, this not-so-healthy-instant-noodle will give you a taste of ‘home’. It is not surprising if it is your breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea-time snacks, and supper.

#3 | 5 big cans of Preserved Sambal, no matter you love spicy or not

Ok… Food at Taiwan is NOT SPICY AT ALL!!! Bring this along with you everytime so that you can have a taste of home, and a reason to cry for (applies to people who can or can’t tahan spiciness).

#4 | a box of Nescafe

Seriously, you can get coffee anywhere but nothing taste like home. (don’t tell me starbucks. that’s expensive) It is a good way to help you keep awake and motivated (think about your family).

#5 | a box of medicated ointment (Yu Yi Oil)

Suitable to use when having headache, stomach-ache, not enough sleep, too much mosquito, And the smell is nostalgic.

#Trust me. It’s never enough…
##So, if your Malaysian friends are going back, tumpang their luggage to bring these things!!
###Disclaimer: I’m not responsible for the extremely huge & heavy luggage if you follow the list exactly.

:stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :grin:

No worries, there will be a real packing list coming up soon.

1 Like

LMAO… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
if i ever smart enough to follow the exact list, I’ll be in deep trouble of carrying the luggage.

#3 seems legit ya, indeed a good reason to cry for.

I’ve seen my friend fb post asking people to POS LAJU nasi lemak. lmao