Holidays, travel, getaways when you're UCSI student

Cracking your head for the next summer vacation? NCR is on the rescue! NCR Travel & Tours is an awesome travel agency under UCSI which is just a few steps away from our classrooms.

It’s the best place you could approach to plan out your weekend getaway with besties or family holiday. Spend your semester break in fantastic vacation spots in Malaysia like Malacca, Tioman Island, Langkawi and more! If you’d like to travel a little further for your getaway, NCR can help with that too! Vacation spots like Phuket, Bangkok, and Bali are some of the best-selling packages offered here. On the other hand, Genting Highlands, Putrajaya and Kuala Selangor are perfect for one-day trips.

And guess what, their prices are reasonable too. In fact, being affordable is the top priority for the agency, considering the affordability for students. Here are some of their hot-selling packages:

Redang Island Beach Tour

Bali Dolphin Package

Malacca Heritage Tour

That’s not all. NCR offers customized tour packages too! Just tell them where you would like to visit and they’ll personalize a special package for you.

Check out their website here to know more:

http://www.ncrtravel.com.my/tour.html

Can’t wait to plan for my next vacation! How about you? If you’re a student here in UCSI, where would you prefer to have your holiday at? Let me know by dropping a comment below!

The price is cheap and the staff is nice to us… They help us to plan a good trip…strongly recommended :+1:t2: