Hangout spots in Putrajaya

Since Kuala Lumpur is overridden with malls, I would definitely recommend the Putrajaya Botanical Garden if you are looking for a fun, cheap and student friendly day out. I would always have a good time whenever I am here with my friends especially when we want to have fun on a budget. Located at the north of Precinct 1 Putrajaya, the Botanical Garden is a creatively landscaped garden that is planted with tree, shrubs and flowers that blossom all year round. This place offers amazing spots for picnic, my friends and I would bring homemade food or buy a KFC Bucket Meal to enjoy here.

Besides that, we would rent a single sitter bicycle for RM 4 per hour and cycle around the Explorer’s Trail where we can get some educational information about the varieties of plants around us. This is a excellent way to exercise while admiring the beautiful flower around.

Lastly, we would visit the Moroccan Pavilion to take pictures as this place deserves five stars rating for its unique architecture that could very well fool yourself into thinking you are on a holiday. There is an entry fee of RM 3 before entering here but it is worth it.