Good study places at the Nottingham Uni

My personal favorite is one of the study spaces in the H building (Student Associations building, the yellow building), also known as TheCore.

The reason being is that I can’t exactly study in such a totally quiet place like the library and there are people there to socialize with.

My opinion is library is not bad place to study, can focus more…

There are four floors to the library, normally if you want the very silent zones, can check out highest floor and third floor…

I think you can try out different environments and see which you prefer? There are many study spaces especially near the exam period. Then the rest is see which kind of environment you prefer, you can try out TCR, which stands for the computer room. Many pcs to be used, but there are many hoarding…

For my case i will prefer my own room because i am a person study alone. I will be disturbed by someone talking or walking around in common area so i will study in my own room instead of common area like Study the Core,TCR,library,Study Vetro and cafeteria. But sometime i will be invited by my friend to study together so discussion is available. And for some reason like the day is too hot i will head to the core for free air conditioning and study there with my earphone on.

Yup, I agree, Study Vetro is a nice place to study too and is open for 24 hours, good for all nighters.