First Impression on Universiti Putra Malaysia

First impression happen every time we see something new and something unique. So does UPM has its first impression whenever new people come in. Want to know what it is? It’s BIG!

Yup. UPM is indeed a very big university that will cause most of the first timer lost in it before taking few turns and roaming around before reaching their real destination. Knowing the fact that it has more than 20 gates, you can imagine on how big it is itself.

Most of my friends has lost their way in UPM before safely arrived at meeting me or picking me up. No worries, its not a shame to admit that you have once lost your way in UPM, because I believe everyone else does have the same experience too. Even the students can get lost looking for the lecture hall/room here in UPM.

So, you have different opinion regarding this matter or you might have experience the same thing? You can come and comment below by replying to this topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember the first time I went to UPM and I went there because my ex- company sponsored an event. We were driving in circles, man! All of us met up in Bangsar LRT then it took us about 40 minutes to reach Serdang. From Serdang to UPM campus, we were going around in circles for a good 30 minutes just to arrive in the venue. I can just imagine if you end up there at the night. It’ll be very scary coz ITS HUGE!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know the feelings. And yes, it is scarier at night as it is HUGE and less light but with a lot of BIG TREES around. :laughing:

Isn’t it good for couples as a place for dating?

:joy: :joy:

It is good if the couples love dark and quiet place, but certainly not me. Haha. But its a different story on the daylight. It will be so peaceful for me. Especially at Bukit Ekspo. You can try. :grin:

hahah. people can easily get confuse with that kind of place. As long as the student is “a student” there should be no prob right?

1 Like

i bet it wont be too hot in the afternoon right?

Well, it depends on the weather. :sweat_smile: