Biotechnology Degree cost and opportunities

The Bachelor of Biotechnology (Hons) degree is a 3-year course at INTI International University.

The cost of the program:

• RM 71,940 for international students, and
  • RM 74,869 for local students.

Studying Biotechnology provides a core understanding of Genetics, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Immunology and so on.

There is also the possibility of students transferring to partner universities in the UK or Australia upon completion of 1 or 2 years at INTI IU.

The prestigious partner universities include the University of Adelaide, University of New South Wales, University of Queensland, Newcastle University and University of Southampton to name a few.

You can learn more about this program here

2 Likes

Why did you choose to study Biotechnology?

One of the many reasons why I chose the biotech field is because of my love of gardening and food😋. I have always seen myself more into agriculture and food production which can be achieved by applying the knowledge gained from studying biotech. Afterall, food is one of our basic needs and getting into food production is one way for me to contribute to the society and help in the global food crisis.
However, biotech is a vast field can can branch into the health, genetic engineering, bioinformatics, microbiology, the production of green energy production just to name a few.
As an environmentalist, I am however more focused on its agricultural aspect.